KSWP is Active Christian Radio
Fast Facts about KSWP/KAVX Lufkin-Nacogdoches, Texas:
- 123,000 - Crystal clear FM Stereo watts KSWP and KAVX uses to blanket East Texas and West Louisiana.
- 25,000 – The number of elementary school kids encouraged to stay drug free during the KSWP, KAVX & Coalition Red Ribbon Coloring Contest.
- 15,000 – Square miles KSWP/KAVX cover with Music and Ministry.
- 13,000+ – Individual Prayer request that received knee-mails sent to God.
- 12,710 – Public Service announcements aired for area churches, schools and civic organizations each year.
- 6,100 – Items donated to help local charities and non-profit regional organizations through station(s) campaigns.
- 3900 – Attendees of Family Day, a Coalition, KSWP/KAVX co-sponsored event.
- 2200+ – CDs in the music library at the ministry.
- 2007 – The year KSWP won GMA/CMB Station of the year award.
- 2004 – The year KAVX won NRB Station of the year award.
- 2000 – The year KSWP & KAVX signed on to the internet, now broadcasting around the World.
- 1998 – The year KAVX signed on to be a Voice to Christ and reached out to the families of East Texas and West Louisiana.
- 1985 – The year KSWP signed on with Fun & Family Safe Contemporary Christian Music to the families of East Texas and West Louisiana.
- 1500+ – Listeners called to make first time decisions of faith or re-dedicated their life to Christ since 1985. (That we know of)
- 1450 – Screaming teenagers and happy parents who attended Music Fest’s “Youth” concert.
- 150 – Number of times KSWP and KSWP Special Events were mentioned in in local newspapers and on local television news programs.
- 26 – The number of broadcast years KSWP has broadcast the Hope in Christ to families in Texas and beyond.
- 11 – The number of broadcast years KAVX has reached out to listeners of East Texas and West Louisiana.
- 8 – Years that Al, Michelle, and Good Friends in the Morning have been a top 3 morning show in East Texas.
- 1 – Primary Mission: Serve You for Life, Share hope, joy, and love while Connecting people to God!
KSWP and KAVX’s audience is ACTIVE and INVOLVED:
- One in every seven women age 25-54 listening to the radio in the market listen to KSWP.
- One in every eight women age 25-64 listening to the radio in the market listen to KAVX.
- 48% of KSWP’s audience is between the ages of 18-34
- 82% is between the ages of 18-54!
- 52% of KSWP’s Women audience is between the ages of 18-34
- 61% is between the ages of 18-44!
- According to RRC/Arbitron Spring/Fall 5 year trend.